A number of services encountered a short period of downtime this evening due to a SAN controller freezing. We have restarted the controller and service has now been restored. We will now begin a detailed investigation to understand the issue fully and prevent the issue from occurring again.
The Cloud Backup service will be unavailable between 00:30 and 12:30 (BST / GMT+1) on Thursday 1st August 2013 to enable a scheduled software update to be released. During this Window it will not be possible to backup or restore data as the update is applied. The new version will… Continue Reading Cloud Backup maintenance reminder
Our monitoring has identified an issue with upstream connectivity and our data centre provider is currently investigating. Intermittent access to services is likely to be experienced at present, an update will be posted shortly as more information becomes available.
We experienced an unplanned service outage between approximately10am and 11am this morning which affected our ‘shared services’ . 90% of services were restored by 11am with the remaining 10% of services restored subsequently. The precise nature of the issue is being investigated and further details will be placed here within approximately 24… Continue Reading Shared serice outage 06/09/2012
Our upstream provider has notified us of a stability issue in their Telehouse North network. At this time we do not believe it will cause an issue as they have alternate routes.
Windows 2003 WEB2 has suffered a significant failure. We are in the process of restoring website data and are migrating websites to a new Windows 2008 web server. In the interim you will see a temporary ‘Website Unavailable’ notification. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.
We are currently investigating a windows email problem that is preventing access.
We experienced stability issues with web server WEB2 over the past 3 hours which resulted in a period where web pages were struggling to be served. We have isolated the issue and restored normal service as of 02:00. A period of monitoring will continue to ensure no further stability issues.
We are currently experiencing stability problems with access to Windows based email using webmail / POP3. We are working to resolve it as quickly as possible.
This evening between 21:00 and 22:00 there will be a short of no more than 10 minutes to enable us to switch to our new SmarterMail 9 based email hosting. No email will be lost as a result of this activity.